Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Updates & Addition

I've added a guestbook to the site! There is also a link in the index at right. I was doing other research on here, and saw the possibility. It seemed the next, perfect thing to do for the blog. Let's see who all is coming here to support Chester - c'mon, let us hear from you! Please share a few sentences of a story or impression you have of Chester. We can continue to enrich each other until Chester is back on his 'feet' and 'fingers' again.

I also updated the pictures in the Previous Update post with Marilyn's descriptions, which are worth reading.

I apologize if I can't add your pictures and Chester Lexicon entries as fast as they are coming in; I'll do my best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wrote an entry to the guest book, but it seems not to have posted. Dang!

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tried again. How odd that it tells you how many characters can be in the message, but if you use close to that number, it tells you the message is too long and doesn't post it. Does anyone know how many characters you're really allowed to use?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home