Monday, August 22, 2005

Getting the Ball Rolling

Greetings. I am one of your humble hosts, Jay Edgar. I've known Chester for about 16 years, since the time he lived in Madison. Chester is a dear friend, mentor, and loving burr under the saddle. He helped catapult me further along my path of self-discovery all those years ago. You likely have some kind of similar relationship with him.

Marilyn stated there was a desire to get a blog going about Chester's condition, so that people would have one place to go to keep up to date, thus avoiding the need for constant repetition of the information. I will allow others to put the technical information here. I will simply start the blog with a few personal impressions.

I learned of Chester's condition last Friday evening when I got home from work. I was in the midst of cleaning and preparing dinner for a date with my new beau, Kevin. Needless to say, my jaw dropped when I read a three-line email that included the words "I have three brain tumors..." I immediately called Chester and left a message that I was thinking about him. We had a nice, two-hour conversation on Saturday. While it was difficult hearing his speech at first, it was wonderful to connect with him, and I learned that the situation was actually much more hopeful than I had originally understood. When I got his good news this afternoon, I was ecstatic. Read on, for someone else will fill you in on the details.

We hope you find this blog useful. It may even be entertaining. Please leave any comments and suggestions. Thank you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chester,

I read about your health issues yesterday on the Sacred Intimate listserv. I am sending you my very best thoughts and energy!

One thing you will appreciate: Just after receiving the email about your health issues I had a client who requested spanking and anal massage. In the spirit of Sharing Merit in Buddhism, during the session I kept thinking: "Chester, this butt's for you!"
Much love
Larry Axelrod

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chester,

My mom, Magick, would really like to meet you. I have told her so much about you. I know your life is crazy busy but if you ever feel like getting in touch, her number is (707) 327-7940.

I miss you!!!
Celeste

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home