Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Pictures

Marilyn sent me some pictures. I updated the previous post with one of them, and am placing the other two below.

Here is Chester in 1996. I decided to make this the 'mascot picture' in the header of the blog. From Marilyn:
This 1996 photo was taken at a party at the end of the Massage Classes, when I met him in '96. I had asked him to tell me something internally while I took the photo, and this is the result. I think it is spookily his true being. I just love the photo.
This photo was taken on Aug 26th in his massage space. The sun comes in those windows through the material (the lovely hangings that was made by a friend of his). It's a beautiful space. He would tie his arm up like you see not only to protect it, but in order to have the hand higher than his heart to keep the swelling down. It is also very, very sensitive to even light brushings from objects. Like ants on his nerves.


Here is the same photo, zoomed in a bit tighter on Chester. What first struck me when I saw this photo was the grace and efficiency he displays in the wrapping and positioning of his arm and hand.

We hope to place more photos in entries as we go. Also, as we get older photos, I will either add them to past posts (and announce they are there), or perhaps add them to a separate page.

If you have pictures of Chester, please email them to me – one or two only, please; I have a job, two cats, and a boyfriend. ;)

My love and regards to all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay Edgar said...

Last night I updated this post with Marilyn's descriptions of the pictures...

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home