Wednesday, August 31, 2005

More Pictures

More pictures came in today. The first is from Barbara Carrellas:

Hi Jay:

Thanks for the gorgeous photos of Chester. I'm attaching my favorite. I took this one in the Whitsundays (off the Great Barrier Reef) in May 1997. Chester and I were vacationing with friends on a sailing yacht. Here he is trying to escape from the hole.

Love,
Barbara
The next is from Gary Koehler:

Hello Jay,

Thank you so much for helping to keep us up to date on Chester. The net goes even further than the net.... to those few people I know who love Chester and are not on the net, I've called and read the blogs. The love is boundless.

I found a photo of him that I really like. Enjoy!

Love,
Gary Koehler
And two from from Jaime D:

This was taken November 29, 2004 here at Forest Lane.
Hey Jay -

Here's the pic I took of Cheeky just after his CT scan (and right before the one of him on the gurney now on the site). As you can see, his obvious delight in the placement of the electrode guides was typically Chester... He wanted to keep them permanently attached to see what kind of reactions they'd garner!

xox Jaime

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay, thank you so much for the photos, especially the photos of Healthy Chester. I think it is so important that we hold the image of Chester as healthy, happy and cheeky. Being an imaginative bunch (otherwise we would not be friends of Chester's) it can be so easy for us to visualize him as sick and incapacitated---even to an extent that is worse than the truth. So please keep the healthy happy silly photos coming. I am going to make a collage and put them on my computer desktop.

Barbara

8:06 AM  
Blogger Jay Edgar said...

You are very welcome, Barbara. I look forward to posting more pictures, as my time allows.

Jay

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home