Wednesday, March 21, 2007

On the road

Dear Family, Lovers & Friends of Chester,

I have enjoyed hearing the many ways that "Pester" has been visiting us. I am praying that his healing light continues to comfort us all as deal with the many ways that our grief has impacted us.

I am on the road back home after almost a month away. Chrys continues to gather plans for another celebration of Chester's life in California in the coming weeks. I will let her post the details as they unfold. Many of you have asked about the pictures gathered for his celebration in Missouri. Once I get home, I will put together a slide show for the web and post the link here on the blog. Look for it sometime this weekend.

In loving, calming breath,

Bean

PS Dawn had asked me to let others know about another opportunity for others to share their thoughts and memories about Chester. My apologies for not informing you until now. There is a guestbook at http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=GB000086801047

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home