Sunday, January 22, 2006

Still Breathing Strong

Hello All.

Just returning home with Chester from our weekend breathing class. Celebrated another very successful class with a sushi dinner and we are now settling in for the evening.

I wanted to post a quick blog note to let everyone know that Chester is going strong. Once again this weekend, the Master Teacher guided a circle of over 25 participants in two days of Conscious Breathing. After what Chester is calling a "rough start", the weekend went beautifully and he completed teaching yet another class. There were many tears, gratitudes, and radiant faces at the end of the day today.

I will write more tomorrow and update everyone on the details. I'll try to take a few pictures and post them as well. There has been no postings this week because an out-of-town friend was staying with Chester (thanks B!) and didn't have blogging access. I'm going to try to remember to make sure that folks who are staying for more than a night or two are added to the blogging team so you all can stay better informed. I know there was curiosity and concern in the past week. Please do know that if anything major happens we'll get it up here as soon as possible and keep you informed. As we've learned, in the medical field "no news is good news". But I'll get you all updated tomorrow anyway.

For now, good night. I'll be breathing myself to bed any minute now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home