Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Slacker Girl

Well, its been a while since writing here, and I promised Chester, his mama, and his sister-in-law Nancy that I would put up their photo's almost a month ago, at the end of their visit. Chester loved that visit, and it was really hard on him (and on mama too) when it came time for her to leave. But they did have a wonderful visit.

I also got a photo of Chester and Bean yesterday. There is an X-rated version, but you have to talk to Bean about that one.

I'm sure you will hear more from someone later, after all the doctor visits scheduled today.

Marilyn
*********************************************************

Well, it seem that I can't get the photo's to load. I will have to play with the images, they may be too large. Hopefully, photo's of Chester, his mama, Nancy, and Bean will show up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home